Get Courses and Combos at Upto 50% OFF!
Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     11 July 2011

To Bring the Control of People on Government - READ THIS

Learning

14 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 July 2011

Sabhi ko Anna Hzare banna hi hoga.

Dipangkar (Business)     12 July 2011

@ Kabeera, Plz post a higher res. or larger image, so everyone can understand it.

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     12 July 2011

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     12 July 2011

Friends, please click this link and log-in facebook to have a clear image of it and spread the message & awareness over all;

https://www.facebook.com/ram.samudre

OR

email at drf.india@gmail.com

COME UP TOGETHER RIGHT NOW WITH ANNA HAJARE TO SAVE OUR COUNTRY.

Dipangkar (Business)     12 July 2011

Aww... You missed it again. Ok, let me try doing it for you... from your facebook page. :)

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     13 July 2011

THANKS Dipagkar jee.

Dipangkar (Business)     13 July 2011

No, the real thanks goes to u. 

A bigger version, for easier reading..............

The next part........... 

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     13 July 2011

Friends, these are A-4 size STIKKERS, those like to join hands in this movement and needs these stikkers, please email us so that we will try to arrange to send the same to you to paste these on your vehicles and at other places for its reach to people.

Hi Kabeera,

Who are financing for those Stickers / posters etc ?

I mean, do someone has to pay for them, if they ask for some ?

Dipangkar jee.. No one likes to ask this that from where the finance / expeses will be arranged. So first of all we are heartedly thankful to you for thinking this.

See, we are fighting against corruption. So no one will give donation for this movement. We also do not like to take any kind of donation from corrupt people. Since if someone gives money even as donation they may have any other hidden personal agenda.

So, At present we have no finance and we do not even in need of any fund.

We have spoken to printing press prorieter and he told us that if we take in 300 minimum quantity it will cos Rs.4500/. It means Rs.15/- per piece.  So if someone will ask for 5 nos., we will request to send us Rs.100/- (Rs.75/- for print cost and Rs.25/- for postel expenses by SPEED POST.

At present we a few likeminded friends have arranged Rs.4500/- and taken 300 nos. stickers.

Regards.  THANKS.   

1 Like

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI] ([See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum)     14 July 2011

Dipangkar (Business)     15 July 2011

Nice, Thanks Kabeera.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 January 2012

Dear Ram Samudreji

You are a champion for English. Even if your post were clear I will not understand it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register