LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

srajan srivastava (student)     28 June 2011

To avoid bribe

After turning 18 i thought to have a license card but when i approach the RTO office the guy who has to put the stamp asked me for some 400 rs. Well that is the normal thing in our country but do somebody has any idea or some trick to escape from all this n let people precious money be saved??

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

maybe you can get in touch with the anti-corruption cell, and trap the scumbag red-handed

Deepak Vasudevan (Tech Architect)     28 June 2011

From a facebook link I came across a movement called 'Zero Rupee Note' which shakes up and roughs the cops intending to demand the bribe from you. Here is the link https://blogs.5thpillar.org/2011/04/zero-rupee-note-ruffles-policeman-in.html

You may like to check with them too.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     28 June 2011

That's why we have to support Anna Hazare.  In karnataka Lokayukta is very strong, eveyday govt., employees will be trapped, but corruption is not reduced.    You cannot do anything.  I is now its gone beyond limit.

gopal acharya (B.A.,LL.B.)     29 June 2011

mr. srivastava, you become very strong and i sugest you and all the people of india 'if any govt. officer or employee asking  bribe  soon you publice his name , post and dipartment on your site on net.for known  other persons.

it's very strong action for him. thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register