To apply for gpoa from court only know the year it was made

Happy day I was given a POA on 1981-1982 through court. (Registered and sealed by court) I do not know the exact date it was registered. It was issued by my Grand Parents to me. Now for my children's future I need them. How do I apply to obtain a copy of for the document now.. Thank you

Whether the executant (your grand parents) are alive, if so, it is valid otherwise, it has no legal value.  


Happy day,

I just remember a few lines as I have used it to transfer one of property of my grand father after his demise to my grand mothers name.

And even if not valied  I would want to apply for a copy of the same. Guide me regarding.

Thank you




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x