Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Manu (NA)     21 September 2017

Title without possession

Dear Legal Team,

One of our relative purchased agricultural land through Agreement and Affidavit in 1993. 

After 1993 my relative's name entered in the RTC of the said property. And he is in continuous possession of that property.

In 2014 my relative's cousin filed DECLARATION AND PERMANENT INJUNCTION suit claiming they are in the possession and my relative has entered his name in RTC wrongly and they are not aware of that.

Recently trail court passed the judgement declaring my relative's cousins as owners and denied them permanent injunction. Court clearly held my relative is in possession of the property.

Now on what basis my relative go for appeal in higher court ? Pls advice on this.





 1 Replies

manoj   02 October 2017

Hi Please call me to my cell no 8686159292 to solve your query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register