cpc

tips to remember schedules

Hello Everybody, hope that it works for others mostly for students, as it worked for me.

Remembering effeciently and effectively is a gift for an advocate, which can be attained by practice, experience, effort and many a times following some tips.

I followed this tip suggested to me by one of my friend and it worked, so wish to share with others so many others can benefit.

I worked in my STATE (first schedule) on a daily WAGE. Then I took OATH at RAJYASABHA after becoming MP and was allotted ADMINISTRATION in rural and TRIBAL AREAS. The POWERS allotted to me are  LANGUAGE, ORDER and action against DEFECATION. I formed 73RD PANCHAYAT and 74TH MUNICIPALITY in 1992 before I was reborn in 1993.

It covers 12 SCHEDULES, just take constitutiona and go through it for few times.

HOPE IT WORKS FOR OTHERS AND HELPFUL.

p

You are talking of remebering schedule heading , one school girl met Chief minister of maharshtra and photo was published in press that she knows entire constitution of India , word by word bye heart.

All law graduates should feel ashamed about it ,that we can not do this but this small school student did it . 

Thanks for the post. I would like to remember you that there are many services like essay one-day review websites for my work of essay one day review every day. Do you have any idea about the work of this service?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x