LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Advocate & Consumer Rights)     11 March 2009

TIME TO VOTE AND TEACH A LESSON

IT IS TIME FOR THE LAWYERS AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS TO CAST THEIR VOTE AGAINST THOSE  WHO DIRECTED THE POLICE TO  LATHI CHARGE THE ADVOCATES IN HIGH COURT PREMISES  AND NOW  COWARDLY  SHEILDING THEMSELVES AND MAKING THE POLICE SCATH GOATS.

Learning

9 Replies

ritu bhadana (advocate)     11 March 2009

yes you are true i am with you

Rajanna G.R. (ADVOCATE)     11 March 2009

yes you are right I am wih you

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     11 March 2009

yes it is  true and it is the correct time

radharaj (ADVOCATE)     11 March 2009

Yes! its a correct view.

(Guest)

Yes it's True

Sarveshwar Mehrotra (Practising Lawyer)     11 March 2009

I would say that voting right is the weapon in our hands, being an advocate I am supporting the cause of my colleague advocates who fell pray of this ugly incident........ we can make changes by acting together

Manish Singh (Advocate)     12 March 2009

yeah... we (the Indians) must use our voting rights irrespective of caste, creed or religion and must find out a canditate to vote for who really deserves to be our leader. please dont go into bias politics and give away your votes in dustbins since almost all the big parties are nothing but a bin full of wastes.

i hope we see some good change in future.

sreedhar (advocate)     12 March 2009

I do agree with all my learned friends. We have to teach a lesson to the police personnels who insulted the entire judiciary. They have to face the consequences. By this, I request all my colleague advocates who are practising in chennai High Court and all over India to take the matter serious.We will get justice definitely.

Thanks and regards,

Sreedhar.R

ADV KAMAL JADHAV BANGALORE (ADVOCATE)     12 March 2009

Yeah It is Absolutely correct it is time to change....

we want to prove what is lawyer.

i am always with u..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register