Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Well Wisher (analyst)     24 June 2014

Time taken by cheif justice to appoint arbitrator

Hi,

Can any one let me know how much time does a chief Justice take to appoint arbitrator for agreement for rental dispute registered deed.

We have filled for appointing arbitrator 9 months back and still the arbitrator is not appointed by chief justice of Hyderabad High court, can any one tell me is it normal or there is any other means or ways we can notify chief justice thats its already very delay only to appoint a arbitrator

ANy inputs or suggestion are requirement to move the case further.

NK

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 June 2014

The Parties to an arbitration are free to agree on the procedure for appointing of arbitrators.6 The situations suitable for intervention of the Chief Justice or his designate naming an arbitrator are:

1. The procedure agreed is not followed;
  2. There is no agreement on procedure.

In both situations, the intervention of the Chief Justice or his designate7 are necessary. Under the first situation, if a party fails to act under such procedure, or the parties (or the two arbitrators, one appointed by each party) are unable to reach an agreement expected of them under such procedure, or a third party (including an institution) fails to perform any function entrusted to it under such procedure, any part may request the Chief Justice or his designate to take necessary measure, unless such other measure have been provided in the agreement for securing such appointment.8

Well Wisher (analyst)     06 July 2014

But my question is why chief justice of hyderabad needs 9 months to appoint an arbitration and even after 9 months every Friday when I ask my lawyer what happened he says case not listed we are expecting next friday If was really time issue with chief justice then why was this job given to chief justice When will our law come in stage that we can say wow it happened before expected time like all private bodied try to solution to customer before time offered and Indian court make the sufferer suffer

Well Wisher (analyst)     09 July 2014

Chief Justice of Hyderabad takes arbitration appointments only on Friday and every Friday i get a message from my Lawyers it was not listed.

Nine months wait is normal for Judges but not for a person who is already suffering.

Modi sarkar seriously need to do some thing to make the law and order get stabilized and people get Justice or there should be a time frame to solve each case.

I see no time frame is given so Judges and cases are keep dragging lagging and lagging inspite there are great examples of comedy happened in cases still the process continue.

Where court order government to do there duties but there is no solid body to order court do there duties on time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register