LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manohar Manu (NA)     12 April 2017

Time limitation to challenge mutation

Dear Legal Team,

Is there any time limitation to challenge mutation in civil court ? Pls confirm.




 1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2017

There is no time limit. you need to file a civil suit for permanent and mandatory injunction against the vendor and the revenue department and seeking directions from the court to get the property mutated. as the deed is several years old, you stand a good chance getting the property mutated.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register