Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Time limit in filling a labour case in labour court, mumbai

Page no : 2

Simi Salooja (Legal Secretary)     08 October 2016

@Kumar Ji...

The Process that was followed was like this.

Oct 2012 - they asked mi to resign with immediate effect - like leave office in an hours time. they also compensated mi (opp to the appointment letter) with one and a half months salary...  While this happened, i tried to call HR Asia Pacific and International Marketing Manager both sitting in Germany... no one was available....

Nov 2012 - FnF settlement happened.

Dec 2012 - I wrote an email to HR Asia Pacific... He replied back in the same month.

April 2013 - I wrote to all the board of directors to take action against the unlawful thing that has happened with mi.

they replied by asking to stop emailing otherwise they will take legal action.

kept loitering around for sometime.. didnt knew what to do... 

then in mid 2013 i approached Labour Commissioner office... His proceedures for mediation failed and this went on for quite sometime.. with dates and dates and dates.

Finally Labour commissioner officer made a report and submitted it in Labour court. The case got registered in Labour Court through Labour Commissioner Office in Jan 2015

How can this be a time barred thing??/ as i was constantly in touch with them... all this while..

Awaiting your response.

Best Regards

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 October 2016

You have grossly misunderstood.

I have sent a link to you that shall suffice that there was no delay and also there is

NO limitation to approach, Labor court/Tribunal.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/Apex-Court-No-time-limit-for-referring-labor-disputes-to-Labor-Court-Tribunal-7572.asp

Simi Salooja (Legal Secretary)     08 October 2016

Yes Received.... and read it through also... 

Thanks... my next date is 22nd Nov... and finally there is a Judge that has been appointed in that court..

the status says - SAY...

Regards

Simi

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 October 2016

Best wishes.

You had asked me and I had provided other reference.

Get your matter examined.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register