LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mani123456 (Engineer)     10 September 2013

Time duration of failing an appeal in high court


 Recently my divorce petition has been dismissed by the family trial court. I have to

file an appeal to high court. I would like to know from when the 90 days time duration starts.

From the date of the order or from the date of getting the certified copy of the order? It has taken

around 1 month time for getting the certified copy from the trial court.




 4 Replies


From the date of you getting certified copy from court, 90 days time will be there to approach HC.

life_goeson (owner)     10 September 2013

mani may i ask why ur divorce petition has been dismissed by the court?

A Blank Diary of Life (MD)     11 September 2013

There is a period of 30 days for appealling in high court from the date of order since the matter was in session court/family court. When judge pronounced the order, he get it read from both the side learned advocates and signed on the said order. That time it self a copy of the order given to both the parties.

jk (jk venture)     14 September 2013

an order given by RDO regarding cancellation of patta in march 2012 on august 2013 is it possible to file writ petition in high court regarding impunged order or call for records to highcourt via writ petition there is no condolence of delay what is the limitation period for writ petition

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register