Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kashif   17 June 2016

Tikona threating

Hi Tikona,

I was using Tikona service and called customer care to disconnect the connection on 30th  October 2015 (Reason:- Poor service because continuously 4 days of interruption of Net Connection and it was happen almost 1 time in a month. ). This is prepaid connection so I had already paid 772 rupees for the period of 15-Oct- to 14-Nov 2015 but it was not disconnected so,  I was not using this connection anymore and open all wire modem and put it on the store room and I take new connection of Alliance Internet and it gives me very good service  and after that  I received the bill  from Tikona for November to December (15-Nov-2015 to 14-Dec-2015) period also, that’s why I didn’t pay the bill. And i talk to customer care (Voice Record is available in my mobile) they said me ok all have done you will not be pay any amount, so no problem. I mailed now to Tikona customer care, they said my outstanding amount is 1086.62, so I paid this amount through online today.

In this situation, An Advocate (7065041253) spoke to me on 17-June-2016 and informed she is calling form Delhi high court and pays the pending amount 1086.62 by the day itself or she will forward my case to the Delhi high court and take police action. I asked for the reason why it is 1086.62, but she is not giving the exact reason. Meanwhile she told me ok I will call you later, after that she call me and I have told all the story starting to end, then she say me ok, we can settlement the amount, I ask to her what amount I will pay tell me exact amount, she said ok I will call you later and disconnect the call.

What is this, I don’t understand. Tikona is good company and it will treat with this manner. This is so bad.

BAN No: 122577771
My service id: 1111008748

please let me know why they are asking Rs. 1086.62.

If you have any questions please call 8961111227.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 June 2016

M/s Tikone has to disconnect within 7 days from the day you have ordered disconnection and have to supply pro rated bill.

Show all docs on record to counsel specialziing in consumer matters.

Write everything to customer care.

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     17 June 2016

Don't get into trap. Any proceedings initiated by any court, summons are issued and there is a favorable chance to defend. Moreover notices are issued before initiating any action. Just lodge an NC with nearest police station as well as send legal notice to your service provider. Lastly advocate is not judge so advocate cannot decide your liability.

TS Makkar   19 June 2016

Suit for 1080Rs in delhi high court? 

My boy, Delhi High Court entertains suits valued more than 2 Crores(erstwhile 20 lac)

Such calls are probably fake and the next time you recieve a call from this so called advocate, contact police

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register