LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhi   25 February 2016

Tikona advocate

A guy named Rajeev, so called lawyer from Delhi civil court has called me several time and warned me about filing a case against me for a pending amount. even though I have asked tikona support several times to review my request as I haven't got the required speed ever and they still want me to pay for that. Is there any way I can get the logs out of Tikona legally? Also, how to deal with this lawyer? after reading a similar post on this forum I asked for his lawyer license number and he said its: DL0347/0031 which looks similar to my driving license number. can someone tell me how a license numbe of a lawyer should like? I am from Bangalore but the case is in Delhi. how am I suppose to handle this.

Learning

7 Replies

SANJEEV SRIVASTAVA (LAWYER)     26 February 2016

Must be fake. Lawyer's  never do this kind of practise. Be Aware and if possible deposit your amount directly in Court through a Lawyer.

SANJEEV SRIVASTAVA (LAWYER)     26 February 2016

Must be fake. Lawyer's  never do this kind of practise. Be Aware and if possible deposit your amount directly in Court through a Lawyer.

Namitabh Kothari (9930992660) (Advocate, 9930992660)     03 March 2016

PLEASE LODGE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST TIKONA FOR THREATENING YOU AS WELL AS FOR EXTORTION

Anup   24 March 2016

They cant do anything. Same thing happened to me. I had frequent disconnection and low speed for 6 months and finally it stopped working altogether. I kept on pleading them to send an engineer and they didnt do it. After repeated complaints they gave the engineers number but he was not receiving the call. They gave another number. That guy told it was not his area. I paid the outstanding bill and asked for disconnection. Send a mail too. Took ACT. I kept on asking these people to come and collect their device but no one came. Their call center people tried to retain me but i will never use such pathetic services even for free because i need uninterrupted internet for my work. These people told that my connection will be disconnected. I paid even for the days i didnt used and made it zero. These people didnt do disconnection and billed me for next month too. After asking call center people they promised me that it wont happen but i got another bill next month along with fine. I was fed up and left it like that. They keep on adding Rs 100 every month with the bill. After some 5 months i got a call from a person posing to be a lawyer. Told me that tikona is going to file a case. I told coolly that do it. He started speaking very rude. I told him to go eat sh*t and kept the call. When he called again i abused him like anything. Same people tried to call me posing as police officer. Each time they call i abuse them MC, BC. Then they stopped realizing that iam not going to fall for their tricks. Brother, i have an advice for u. Please dont fall for their tricks. These are Tikona employees calling u actually.  Tikona is a fraud company. Abuse them. Dont pay a single paise. Tell them to do whatever they want. The people who call u get 10% commision for all collections they make. From my sources i know that they have a team for this kind of extortion and legally they cant touch u. Please take this as fun and never fall for this. Abuse as much as u want. If u want u can go to nearby police station and file a complaint against these false advocates. They stopped calling me within 3 weeks. I was actually having lots of fun with these false people. Iam a kind of missing them now because i loved abusing them. :D

Anup   24 March 2016

Do what i say and please reply here. I have saved lots of friends from their harassment.

Abhi   24 March 2016

Thanks Anup for explaining things and also others for their help.

Dibyajita Pattanayak   19 December 2016

Hi ,

I received the call too.

i gonna put a strong complaints against tikona for such activities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register