Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threats of false dowry but no complaint yet

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@gd dy : not after threat i got ready for MCD threats were recd on very first day of this problem started in first week of June-2013. i got ready for mcd only after her reply she alleged false blames on me that i made fraud with her with false promises to her and then i asked money from her nanu dowry of 25 lacs which made me feel worst if she wanted to break marriage then just talk to me and sort out why false blames and that too of these kinds. first few days i tot she is under pressure from her parents and nanu as she fears society reputation of her family. but now after 2 months of failure to arrange joint meeting, no response from her till date i decided to end this by MCD on conditions that i never asked dowry and never made false promises to her. if she is ready for it den i will be ready for MCD and if she is not ready then i will be ready for contested divorce.

also what made her mind change decesion is her mom. she has threatned my wife if she continues this marriage then MIL will commit suicide and who will look after her father and younger brother. so she is scared of this and want to break this marriage.

gd dy (gd dy)     13 August 2013

after MIL/FIL who looks after her siblings. naturally daughter & dil.
25l is big amt bt not for purchasing flat.
strange, people ask dowry before marriage and here as per ur statement both of u did not inform. then it must b after declaration. if thts true thn it is laughable funny allegation.
ur wife should understand tht.

(Guest)

@ gd dy : marriage was done secretly in Jan-2013 and disclosed to all in June-2013. now she herself is involved in all bcz she knws all truth but not coming forward.

(Guest)

Originally posted by : gd dy

@ A sufferer...
           true if love does not exist.

a qtn. why it is happened ? the girl who took risk to marry  him secretly must aware of the reaction of her parent & relatives and may b prepared for it. thn why ? wht made her to change the decision ? fail to find the reason

Love is a syncronym every where but it starts like a high tide in an ocean controlled by full moon i.e desire and this desire decreased once the moon is completely gone away...

Similiarly , when a girl tempted by boy then her temptation gets a new height ingnoring her reality------a reality to be with him even when the whole world come against to him.

Exceptional CASE :---- The girl who are not tempted but intrude in their heart and soul i.e this life is not mine but his too.......then love marriages gets overwhelming success world wide like what chennai express is getting....D))

Reason Underneath: Girls are like swinging pendulum they will continue their flow till an outer hand will not stop them. Here her own parents had stoped the motion.

Thus, It is higly advisable if married then keep this pendulum in swing mode without touch of any sensitive hands.....

But alas! it is not possible to break the rules of Charles Darwin as Love is an enery it can't be killed or destroyed but it can be changed and transformed in other way.....that's what happened to girl as her love been changed for her own parents now from her own husband.

regards,

A sufferer..

1 Like

(Guest)

till now spent allmost 1 lac on her shopping cloths, accessories, etc,etc i have all bills and payment records of my credit card. i also gave her cash Rs.35000/- for a diamond ring but she did not buy and kept cash with her. also many other expenses i used to pay like mobile bills, general expenses of daily need etc also for marriage registration i paid lawyer fees, agent fees and now after all this divorce lawyer fees which will continue till this marriage is there. i am in financial problem bcz of her as i spent everything on her and now lawyer fees etc. plus mental stress also. i need to know if she is asking divorce from me without any reason like false allegations which has no stand in court of law. can i ask compensation from her like settlement amount. even out of court if she is not ready to come back.

(Guest)

@ heart broken husband

First of all you have to decide that what is your stand. i think you have three options

1) Let her go: Wait for her divorce petitioner then agree for divorce & get remarried

2) Wait for her: File RCR & get ex patre RCR / Contest her divorce if she files

3) right now be idle / wait & watch

(Guest)

@hats off : yes i have decided to file RCR in somedays but before that i will send her one more notice to come forward and have a joint meeting.

is she fails to reply within 7 days then i will file RCR and do the rest.

once i file RCR then i will not back out and face whatever happenes and also if she files divorce petition i will fight for it and make sure she doesnt get it easily. bcz right now they are playing game with me and i wont let them make use of me. and show them i can also play game. bcz i kept my cool everytime

(Guest)

@ heart boken husband

I think u r on right track. Though no court can compell your wife to join u even after passing RCR in your favour. But RCR will definately create hurdle in ill motives of your father in law & mother in law. This kind of in laws deserves to teach lesson who pokes their nose in their daughers married life. They are trying to ruin your entire life & playing with your emotions just to satisfy their wish. I seems your wife is pupet of them. still dont loose hopes 7 fight the cases on merit. I m  sure u will succeed if u r not at fault. My personal suggestion is that you should convey the message to your in laws that u will take harsh legal steps  if they remarry their daughter (your wife) without getting divorce from u. Its up to them to take it as threat or warning. All the best. 

Thank you

(Guest)

Right now my wife's age is allmost 28 years complete she is elder to me by 6 months and if she and her parents behave like this then i dont think this matter will be solved in quick time. also my MIL is trying to get her married to some other person secretly as i know she has enrolled my wife's name is a marriage buero and still my MIL asking for boys profiles from that marriage buero and now i know the owner of the same marriage buero and have good relations with him so he has promised me to help me if he has any information regarding same and also told me he will stop sending boys profiles to my MIL. but i feel they are trying her second marriage outside india so that there wont be any possibility of me doing wrong things before taking divorce from me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register