LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Mishra (pa)     07 February 2012

Threats by illegal money lenders

Dear Seniors,

Few relatives of mine are behaving like illegal money lenders..

giving threats and harasment for higher interest like 25%-30% per annum inspite principal amount is given back.

under which section i can file FIR??


 5 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 February 2012

Yes you can file a complaint before the police against those persons.

Amit Mishra (pa)     07 February 2012

under which section i can file FIR??

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     07 February 2012

section 506 of Indian Penal Code deals with criminal intimidation.

Chaitanya_Lawyer_Mumbai (Lawyer)     07 February 2012

You can file extortion case u/s 384 IPC 

Rohit Shukla (Engineer)     07 February 2012

How you will prove these threats u/s 384 IPC or 506? ........ they can still do that.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads