Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Everything Is Here   11 April 2020

Threating to fill Fir against a Technician

A person is forcing an Ac technician to do his work but the technician has refused to work for him and the person is threating to fill FIR against him what can an technician do?


 2 Replies

N. Sivaprakash, Chennai 984099 (Advocate)     11 April 2020

Give details of your problem.


NANDKUMAR SAWANT (Advocate High Court Mumbai)     11 April 2020

If any order and payment is made to technician then he may reply with reasons why he is unable to do the work...but refer to conditions of service contract of any..and dispute will be for refund of service charges if already paid...if dispute not settled then file a civil suit and also cr complaint against said person and mention exact facts giving date time and threats given ..consult local legal advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query