LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pawan Kumar   27 October 2021

Threatenings after cheque bounce complaint

Respected Experts

I have lend some amt to one of my known and filed the complaint in court after his cheque bounced. Now he is threatening me that he will commit Suicide and will mention my name in his note. Kindly advise me what should I do to save myself from these hassels .

 4 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     27 October 2021

File again a complaint on this issue before the Police and register a FIR.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     27 October 2021

yes,you should lodge complaint brforr police station against that person .

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 October 2021

From the moment the threat occurs, make sure to hold onto all evidence. Save messages, take screenshots, and keep a log of all contacts. This will help to document the level of threat and will be helpful if you need to pursue legal or civil action. 

Pawan Kumar   28 October 2021

Thanks to all for your valuable advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query