Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threatening wife

Page no : 3

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     09 May 2013

@Tajobsindia.  I have always been wise enough to understand people, but never clever enough.:)

1 Like

Harsh (Manager)     09 May 2013

@R,

stop flattering yourself, no one is researching you.

1 Like

Good Boy (None)     09 May 2013

Tajobsir, Very sorry. first time in my life, i disagree with you-----i firmly believe------- mother is more important than wife.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     09 May 2013

It is OK to agree to disagree sometimes, till reality hits an individual in h/er sunset years J

[Last reply on this getting hotter than snake’s ass delicious debate]

1 Like

Good Boy (None)     09 May 2013

Man own hard work, intellegence etc are behind his success. it is politeness of men that they give credit to women (sometime worthless). Only parents (Father / mother both & siblings too) are behind success of students passing the exams of IAS/ IPS/ medical / IIT, etc (many other jobs). Metro women get readymade successful (financially) husbands. their fathers running after them, with huge cash to lure them. 

(Guest)

@ sumit

thanks for your compliments/ comments. I am not suffering with any guilt. And yes i have only one regret in life...and that is getting married. And that to getting married to a heartless person. For whom nothing is important than his stupid ego. My husband wanted to use me like an ATM machine and just ill treat me infront of his family and also in bedroom.

What hurts me more today is that this man was not like this before marriage. He showed his true colours only after marriage and he is completely clouded with ego and tantrums. Many of his office colleagues and childhood friends also admitted this thing, that he is not fit for marriage and they all tried to change him and understand his mistakes. But he is a real hard nut. I am sure he will understand some day..but it will be too late.

May be by then i will move on in life and have no feeling and soft corner for him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register