LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Threatening by inlaws

I am Sanjna from Delhi and i married in Punjab and husband is from Punjab Police, i got marry on August 2011 and after 3-4 months my husband shifted to Chandigarh and transfer him self to their unit but he always hide each and everything from me like always lie to me and his parents too, whatever he has and his parents has they never told me even show me like we are the best, as i am from middle class and good value of family i always teach him do correct work, my husband misunderstand me and his parents always after that they completly against me and ask his son to leave me andsaid come back to home we will give you levish life, then as my husband is always fraud and liar he turned back to his place to leave me in my parents house now it's one year no one called up me and no one ask me that lets sit and take the solution or decision after one year i complaint to CAW and they send them 3 reminder but they didn't come to attend as they are from police background, on 4th Hearing they attend on CAW last week they come with 20-30 people and give us too abuse to my family and me infront of police and ask me to sign the divorce paper to close all the issue in CAW but i didn't sign b'coz my jwellery and all Items with them and they are not giving me back even saying if you will not take back ur case we will kill you all, and in another they ragister case Act 9 in Punjab court that we want her back but he dnt want to come back with us, 

Now please suggest me what should i do, i really don't wanna live with him but i don't want to leave him so easily, they just used me and throe me out i cant see myself like that...

Sanjana

Learning

5 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

You can torture him for next fifteen years through courts and anti-men legal provisions. Enjoy yourself.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)

Thank you Manish Ji, 

but they have filed lots of cases about my parents that they theft their monay and jwellery from the house and they are forcing us to come down to punjab, they are mad people can do anything in their area,

Should i stay with CAW or should i hire a Advicate for the same

Kindly suggest??

fighting back (exec)     04 April 2013

@manish...before advising the woman, you have to listen to both the parts of the story, the story presented here seems to be one sided without revealing the real picture....pls pls pls dont symathise with the crocodile tears flowing in this forum, especially from women, there are already politicians out there doling out sympathy for them by the tons....................this woman is only presenting herself..................she is surely hiding something

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     04 April 2013

Querist will waste her own fifteen years also.

www.mehnat.in

(Guest)

No Pain no Gain@ you are abousloutely right if you really care about my case contact me and see whatever going on here, you don't have right to say without knowing that what i am hiding or what not, you are not going through that pain which i am brearing now a days, 

i am here for advising not for justice from your side, everyday people harming the womens, have you ever listen that any of women raped any man or kill him, so if you are here as advisor listen the party and advise, don't think you are a man and you will support only men, think twice otherwise don't reply

Manish Ji@ you also very much correct, there is lots of other things to do but i am searching sites for advise just becoz i am in pain, it's not fun to share my problem in public sites, thank you for you advise

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register