Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay_2431 (engineer)     04 July 2018

Threatening by brothers wife on nri after 21 years of marria

Hello Experts,

My Brother was married in Dec,1997 and no Dowry was taken, and they are staying seperately past 11 years [2008].we are three brothers from a Hindu Family.

We have some property Disputes,among brothers.

I am an NRI,  my Elder Brothers wife is blackmailing that she will file Domestic Violence case on me,because I am an NRI .

she is telling that the case will come-out to be false case but it will take time for enquiry etc etc, till that time you will not be allowed to travel outside,by this way she planned to ruin my personnel and professtional life.

she is threatning me.what should I do ?how can i save my self and my family, we are from andhrapradesh.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Learning

1 Replies

vinay_2431 (engineer)     06 July 2018

Hello Kamakshi mam,

what you said is completely true, just because I am educated and working does not mean  I should sacrifise everything  and run away with fear that she will file False cases right? we are three brothers she cannot deny my basic rights that I have with my father and mother, property could be small or big, even if its 10 rupees, I have a right and share as a legal son ,

if i have to listen to her that means I have to  back off myself from my basic rights.

so is there a way I can protect myself if she files some false cases on me? please advise.

Thanks,

Vinay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register