Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chandravadia Jignesh (Rajkot)     14 December 2010

Threatened to Advocate

Dear Sir,

I am Junior Advocate from Gujarat , I want to file an Suite of Temporary Injection and Permanent Injection against the govt authority , So Some days ago I am given the Legal notice Under Sec 80 of CPC to the govt. But on the reply of my notice, the  Public servent threatened me to do not disturb in their work. And also He answered me that your notice is unconstitional and illegal , and also threatened me that If you will file any case than I also file an case against your client and all the expenses of that is on your.

I want to Know that What procedure an Advocate can do against this type govt. employee. Please Advise me about to file an case against this type person and under which section the advocate have an power to file an case against this type govt. employee  and any any Judgement related this matter please share me.   Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     14 December 2010

You are an advocate there are thousands of ways out of such situations.

Dr.Sidharth Arora (Advocate)     14 December 2010

This is not called a Threat.This is Occupational hazard of being an Advocate.First inform your Bar Association.

ADV.SIDHARTH ARORA

Dr.Sidharth Arora (Advocate)     14 December 2010

This is not called a Threat.This is Occupational hazard of being an Advocate.First inform your Bar Association.

ADV.SIDHARTH ARORA

paramjit singh (self)     15 December 2010

the legality of both notice and reply in terms of details of  facts are not clear,  moreover the situation must be handled professionally.

M Ravi Kumar (advocate)     15 December 2010

The threats are common in legal profession,if your case is strong ,nothing to worry,go ahead.Don't get scared these of threats.because you are young,they are scaring you?/??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register