Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIDHU.vijayan (ENGINEER)     22 July 2016

Threaten from father in law

Hi ,

Kindly give me your suggesition ,

I got married to a girl had hearing problem which was said before marriage .After marriage my family and i found that she is below normal IQ , even though she was 28 her behaviour was like 14 years old not matured.More over she cant remember any thing and was told that she studied till 12th later found she has done her school studies till 8th . More over she had fist in her 2 overy and child giving is doutefull said by doctors.I was also examined and found healthy . Now the problem is that, They have FILED a case that i have horresed the girl for money and dowary.

They are demanding for 5 lacks compansation which they have not given or taken by me .They are threaening me, that they would file 4 causes against me and my family to drag me .Kindly give a solution to solve this issue.

The case has come to court and they have not brought her till now to court .Its very clear that if she comes to court it would be visible to court that she not matured mentally as physicaly.How would you call this deficency and how to takle this issue.

please help me in this regards.

vj

Learning

5 Replies

Mukesh sharma (job )     23 July 2016

Hi vidhu when you know about her all these problem or you know bfore marriage or after marriage even you could not mention here how much time your marriage 

if you have not tell by girl parents all problem before and after marriage you know about it than you get divorce on this ground but if  you ignore on time and start relation with her and now you think about it thats take time

but you file case for divorce against her and hire local lawyer who help you in your case but  you need to clear here how much time before your marriage held and if their have child or not yet  '

thnks 

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 July 2016

"The case has come to court and they have not brought her till now to court .Its very clear that if she comes to court it would be visible to court that she not matured mentally as physicaly.How would you call this deficency and how to takle this issue." Let case be decided in its due course. In the given facts, it is the court alone which can decide the issue.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 July 2016

If you are not interested in mutual consent divorce after paying some amount to her, then let the case go on.  for giving evidence she has to approach the court.  If you are confident that her appearance itself proves her immaturity, then you collect her educational certificates and medical conditions to prove your points in the court of law.

A walk alone (-)     23 July 2016

If your marriage has not completed one year you can file void fraud case. First dnt worry about case. They can file case but they can't prove. Main person ( your wife) of case is weak. Nothing they will get. Try MCD. If it fail collect evidence of her illness, education etc and file divorce

VIDHU.vijayan (ENGINEER)     03 August 2016

Hi ! Thanks to all for replying me. I was born and brought up in Chennai and next to our house resident brought this proposal to my mom and dad when I was in abroad. We were only said that she had hearing problem & on trust upon our next resident who is also relation to them, I came from abroad to see the some proposal. Myself and my sister and her husband traveled to Kerala to see the girl .But without our concern or permission they made it as an engagement ceremony with videos and phots were my parents was not there. We stayed there for 3 hours and returned back same day. During this time I tried to speak to the girl, but she didn’t speak to me much more. I lived with her for 9 month in which 5 month after marriage and went abroad and came back and lived with her 4 month. In the beginning I was shocked by her childish behavior and later I adopted to live with her .During this time she didn’t conceive and we took her to hospital and found that she had fist in both ovary. Their come to our house and we gave them all medical test and they took her for treatment and didn’t send her back. Now we are separated for past 2 years and they filed a case for harassment on me & my mother no issue on my father. The case has come to court and we took jamin for me and my mom and getting permission from judge I traveled back to abroad. Till date we are regularly attending the court and so far they have not attended. Meanwhile they came for a settlement of 5 lacks outside the court which we didn’t agree, as we have not taken any dowry .One this week they again field two case on me and the letter came from family court to my home and I was asked for signing. As I’m working abroad the postman didn’t give the letter to my parents. Hope so now I have made it clear and please help me how to proceed further. Their main intension is to drag me and my family and my job should be lost. Should I have to file a case against them? Is it possible to file a case again when a case is in trail on in the same court? Is it possible to appeal on court to cancel the 2new case on me? Or what should I do, I can’t come now and then to India for the case or I have to leave the job. As Im the only one earning person in my house I can’t leave my job. Please give me your valuable advice on this matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register