Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sales)     18 June 2017

Threat from my wife!

Dear Experts.

I would request to seek your advice on following situation. I am married since 6 years and blessed with a son. When i got married in 2010 my wife just stayed with my parents for 3 days in a 1 bedroom apartment after which she was not able to adjust and she started staying with her parents.. They Started putting pressure on me and my old age parents to sell off her property and take 50 percent share with all their threats and arm twisting tactics... We had to finally give in since me and my parents didnt have the energy to flight court cases and finally the house was sold and I have a separate house of our own with my mothers name as first name, mine second and my wifes name as last... The money was fully contributed by my mother and a part amount from me with zero contribution from my wifes side except for the furniture... My wife is from a posh locality from South Mumbai and we were in suburbs... 

Now my wife wants me to remove my mothers name from the house..failing which she shall file for a divorce and make me and my parents homeless thru her hifi contacts... 

I am in a very serious situation and i would seek any expert advise....

Learning

14 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

You immediately file  BLACKJMAIL CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE IN A NEARBY pOLICE /STATION AND GET REGISTERED  AN FIR.yOU ENGAGE A GOOD C RIMINAL LAWYER FOR PROSECUTING YOUR WIFE.tELL AND DISCUSS WITH HIM EVERYTHING. hE WILL LOOK INTO THE CASE THEREAFTER.BLACKMAIL IS  ACRIME.yOU GET RID OF THAT PAIN IN THE ASS YOUR WIFE.You  MAKE IT CLEAR  TO HER IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT IF YOU ADJUST AND STAY WITH ME YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME OR LET US DIVORCE AND PART Ways.What will be her reaction we would see.iIf she has some soft corner or likeness for you she would mend her ways. Otherwise Divorce.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     18 June 2017

You immediately file  BLACKJMAIL CASE AGAINST YOUR WIFE IN A NEARBY pOLICE /STATION AND GET REGISTERED  AN FIR.yOU ENGAGE A GOOD C RIMINAL LAWYER FOR PROSECUTING YOUR WIFE.tELL AND DISCUSS WITH HIM EVERYTHING. hE WILL LOOK INTO THE CASE THEREAFTER.BLACKMAIL IS  ACRIME.yOU GET RID OF THAT PAIN IN THE ASS YOUR WIFE.You  MAKE IT CLEAR  TO HER IN NO UNCERTAIN TERMS THAT IF YOU ADJUST AND STAY WITH ME YOU CAN LIVE WITH ME OR LET US DIVORCE AND PART Ways.What will be her reaction we would see.iIf she has some soft corner or likeness for you she would mend her ways. Otherwise Divorce.

Vishal (Sales)     18 June 2017

Thank you Ms Usha, I really appreciate your reply. Being a lady you have clearly understood mindset of my wife... Now let me open a few can of worms... Her family consist of 4 people her Granny, her Mother who is a divorcee way back in 1986, Her young sister and Herself. I did background checks and things seemed to be fine... but little did we expect things would take a nasty turn. My mother inspite of being alive sold the house so that me and my wife would live happily, We also added her name to make her feel secure, but now it looks like their greed sees no end... I am in Saudi right now and i fear of loosing my job and Gratuity. She accuses me or ruining her life by concealing facts where as my profile was an open book. She says all sorts of nasty things on me and my family so as to provoke my anger... but i am maintaing my cool since i know that this is to invite my reaction which will give her a chance to file cases... I have recorded her phone conversations and saved . But I am scacred to show to my parents since my mother is a diabatic and father is a cardiac patient. my only worry is she should not do anything to the house.... 

Born Fighter (xxx)     19 June 2017

Vishal, relax and be brave!!

Right now u start gathering as many evidences as possible and let ur wife fall in her own trap. 

You please consult a criminal lawyer and plan for an exit strategy if things are not working out. Since ur wife has not contributed any money to buy house she cannot ask for any share in it legally. Ask her to take away the furniture if time comes.

you will not be able to sell house unless all 3 of u agree so that would be a hindrance later if matter goes in the court.

Ur wife got married to you for money and comfort only .

Your house is ur only property and security for ur parents....dont ever give it to such a selfish and unworthy women!!

Do u have a child ????? 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     19 June 2017

I fully agree and appreciate the analytical acumen-ship of "Born Fighter".

Be cautious about every step of your wife through some local contacts.

1 Like

Vishal (Sales)     19 June 2017

Thanks, Its giving me ray of hope.. but i am worried about my son since the poor little soul does not know whats happening around....also a few more things i would like to add, My mother and father is upset and angry that inspite of them being alive, had to sell the house, they feel that a BIG nest has been broken for which God shall Punish them. They will get the fruits of their own Karma...

(Guest)

Once you start dancing to wifes tune

You will have to continue dancing to her tune, forever and ever.  Only way out is divorce.  Courts are meant for punishing criminals who did murder, dacoity, rape not to give solution to husband and wife fighting.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     20 June 2017

"I have a separate house of our own with my mothers name as first name, mine second and my wifes name as last..." MEANS YOUR WIFE IS ALSO A PARTNER IN SAID HOUSE BUT FOR HOW MUCH SHARE IT MUST BE DEFINED IN SALE DEED. doesn't matter who is placed on number one and who is on last. 

if contribution towards payment of money to the seller is mentioned then look who made how much payment but NO PAYMENT doesn't mean she is not owner.

if you provide copy of sale deed experts will definitely contribute more to your concern.

"My wife is from a posh locality from South Mumbai and we were in suburbs... " do you want to say she is much richer then you, if yes, then how can we say she married you for money and comfort. i disagree. also pls mention the current location of house, whether in posh area or in suburbs? 

"We had to finally give in since me and my parents didnt have the energy to flight court cases and finally the house was sold "

from your concerns for little soul (your son) and your parents' thought for selling house, i advise you to arrange a mediation at some place with the help of extreme near and dears of family or at the mediation centre at nearest family court and try to calm down the things and avoid courts as none (you and parents) have energy to fight.

if you think you have energy and able to fight then engage a prudent lawyer and start FIGHTING.

Brave concept :
"Do or die"

Practical concept :
"Do before you die"

Winner's concept :
"Don't die, until you Do it!"

Choose your Concept 

Born Fighter (xxx)     20 June 2017

The wife walked out of the matrimonial house just after 3 days of marriage and started demanding new house and further succeeded in getting her name on the flat papers as a owner. Here it seems the husbands Parents have gone out of the way by selling their own house and further getting the name of daughter-in-law as an owner.  Now the question is why did husband accept such a demand in the first place, this was a big red signal.

Either husband lied before marriage about his financial condition OR wife made a blunder by moving from a south mumbai flat to a one bedroom apartment in suburbs (there are women who do this with a plan to seperate the husband from his parents after marriage ) . With such an arrangement both spent 6yrs in marriage and have a child.

Now the wife is asking husband to remove the name of mother bcos of whom they survived 6yrs in marriage..... how cruel is this ??? The husbands parents must be going through hell as they would fear to be rendered homeless towards the fag end of their lives.  Leaving all other things aside i feel this lady has no respect for elders and selfish.

I can propose the folowing   - take a seperate one bedroom apartment on rent in Suburbs, let the rental agreement be in the sole name of ur wife. Try this with your wife, 99% she will reject this outright. However if husband still has any love left then take flat on rent in good locality that would suit his pocket. Your wife does not want ur parents ....pls get that straight . You continue being in touch with ur parents and look after them in best possible way. Try this arrangement and see how it works.

If things go in right direction then Later plan to buy a house jointly in name of both spouses giving the wife security. Let the parents live peacefully in their own house, thats the least u can do as a Son ! 

Take a stand brother, dont succumb to pressure !!

Vishal (Sales)     21 June 2017

@ Adv Suneel - In the Sale deed, Its clearly mentioned who has contributed the quantam of amount. All payments were made through cheques. 90 percent of Price was paid by my mother thru sale proceeds of Previous house and rest 10 percent through my account. her contribution was ZERO She is from south mumbai, but they are a middle class only as they are also not rich.. I have been giving her the money on regular basis which is a duty of every husband. I am not a Post Graduate but at least i earn something to at least fulfill basic necessties 

@Born fighter - Yes, my mother has gone out of the way to help us to have a separate house of our own so that my wife , myself and child can live peaceful life and to avoid any Clashes. Shes is just put her name again due to taxation issues and to assure my wife of Security in GOOD faith which. My mother already has a house which was bought from Sale proceed of previous house. The one which i am Talking about is second house which is in our three names. It was a big Mistake accepting the demand i Admit now. I have naver ever lied about my job, Income and financial Status. I didnt tell them that i am a Sheikh of Saudi owning 100 palaces, Few dozen Oil wells and Billions of petro dollars... Everything was an Open book. They came and saw the house, My salary certificate, my visa status and they agreed for relationship.

Yesterday I had a conversation with her and She accuses me of passing all info to my parents and ruining her and Daughters Life which is False. She calls me a Psychopath, Puppet of Parents. She has again threatned me to change my approach else face split followed by extinction of my family. She is also asking for Monetary compensaion for So called Ruining her Life..and Threated to Seal the properties Two New houses which was bought from Sale of previous house... 

Right Now i am just Indulging in conversation trying to record all her conversation which i have Suceeded. 

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE AND I MAY REQUIRE FURTHER HELP IF NEEDED. I AM A STRANGER TO ALL OF YOU ALL BUT ITS IS A CLANS EXISTANCE WHICH IS AT STAKE. I have been Sitting Quiet all this while but now, I am going to expose them and their evil intentions... 

Born Fighter (xxx)     21 June 2017

Have you decided what you want to do ????? Is it divorce finally ?

So u have 2 houses , so are ur parents staying with your family or seperate ?

What is the compensation wife is asking for ?

Divorces are expensive, since ur wife has her name in one of the flat she will not let u dispose that flat and till the time you agree for divorce she will not leave that house as legally she has rights to stay there.  Most probably she will ask for one flat and maintenance for self + kid OR one time alimony (which will include flat+ some lumpsum amount).

Pls know the consequences of the steps ur taking and move ahead.

Regarding her threats to seal both the houses, u dont take her seriously...she seems frustrated. At the most she can bring an injunction order from court so that you will not be able to sell that flat in which she is one of the owner, so far as other flat is concerned she has no business in it as its ur parents property.

Dont get provoked by her dhamaki , maintain ur cool. As advised hire a criminal lawyer and play ur cards well OR else things may bounce back and u will get entailed in a long legal battle.

Vishal (Sales)     21 June 2017

@ Born Fighter - In one of the houses where she has a name, Even I have my name as well as my mothers name which is pinching her. I have a voice recording of hers saying he is capable of taking care of herself and her daugher with whatever she earns.. I will latkao her by not signing the Divorce papers and Not letting remove my Mothers name of The Flat. Note I have a Sister as well and I have not taken anything from her in writing saying she does not has any claims in my flat where my mothers name is Mentiioned.. She can be of Shield to me i feel... Definately the court cannot give one sided justice by making other suffer... 

PS: My Parents are staying Separately... in their own House... 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2017

Originally posted by : Vishal
@ Adv Suneel - In the Sale deed, Its clearly mentioned who has contributed the quantam of amount. All payments were made through cheques. 90 percent of Price was paid by my mother thru sale proceeds of Previous house and rest 10 percent through my account. her contribution was ZERO She is from south mumbai, but they are a middle class only as they are also not rich.. I have been giving her the money on regular basis which is a duty of every husband. I am not a Post Graduate but at least i earn something to at least fulfill basic necessties 

@Born fighter - Yes, my mother has gone out of the way to help us to have a separate house of our own so that my wife , myself and child can live peaceful life and to avoid any Clashes. Shes is just put her name again due to taxation issues and to assure my wife of Security in GOOD faith which. My mother already has a house which was bought from Sale proceed of previous house. The one which i am Talking about is second house which is in our three names. It was a big Mistake accepting the demand i Admit now. I have naver ever lied about my job, Income and financial Status. I didnt tell them that i am a Sheikh of Saudi owning 100 palaces, Few dozen Oil wells and Billions of petro dollars... Everything was an Open book. They came and saw the house, My salary certificate, my visa status and they agreed for relationship.

Yesterday I had a conversation with her and She accuses me of passing all info to my parents and ruining her and Daughters Life which is False. She calls me a Psychopath, Puppet of Parents. She has again threatned me to change my approach else face split followed by extinction of my family. She is also asking for Monetary compensaion for So called Ruining her Life..and Threated to Seal the properties Two New houses which was bought from Sale of previous house... 

Right Now i am just Indulging in conversation trying to record all her conversation which i have Suceeded. 

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS ISSUE AND I MAY REQUIRE FURTHER HELP IF NEEDED. I AM A STRANGER TO ALL OF YOU ALL BUT ITS IS A CLANS EXISTANCE WHICH IS AT STAKE. I have been Sitting Quiet all this while but now, I am going to expose them and their evil intentions... 

'In the Sale deed, Its clearly mentioned who has contributed the quantam of amount.'

This might help you.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     23 June 2017

You have adequatly been advised by experts on this platform, now it is your turn to take next step after closing this thread, which is being dragged unnecessarily.

Show the documents to a local lawyer for better appreciation of the facts, guide and proceed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register