LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Threat from inlaws and wife

Page no : 2


Keep a certified copy of the order dismissing your application for AB..in case there is an FIR you have to abscond and file an appliation in the same court (Sessions court) or an URGENT Application for AB in HC..you will get AB..



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register