LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manindra Singh (Chief Manager IR)     26 November 2012

Threat by tata telecom

I has taken internet connection of Tata Tele communications. After few years I got better offer from other internet service provider.

Thus I decidced to disconnect the services of TATA Tele communications. I called the customer service number few times but they did not register my request for disconnection and tried to convience me to continue the services. Thereafter, I wrote mail to the customer care for disconnetion of services and cleared all the out sanding dues. Next month I did receive ZERO bill. Thus, was conveniced that my request has been accepted and since I have clared all the out standing Zero bill has been sent to me.

However, after few moths company continued to send me bills for monthloy rental. I soke to customer care and also wrote mails to them but nothing happend and they continued to send me bills months after months. I wrote 3 mail to customer care but all in vain.

Therafter, I stared receiveing calls for outstanding dues. I clarified the matter but the calls continued. Therafter, for about one year there was no call.

Now, an advocate called me from my home town on behalf of Tata Communications and told me that - THERE IS ARREST WARRENT BEING ISSED AGAINST ME UNDR SECTION420 FOR CEATING, AND ANOTHER SECTION I DO NOT REMBER FOR FORGERY. TATA TELECOMMUNICATION HAS FILED CASE FOR DAME OF 2.8 LACS AND PENALITY. EITHER I COMPROMISE AND SETTLE THE MATTER OUT OF COURT OR ELSE ARREST WARRENT WILL BE ISSED AGAINST ME.

Please suggest what I should do .. I have copy of the mail for disconnection request, copy of the bill received for ZERO payment after disconnection request and copy of the several mails written to the customer care expaling my position.

Can I file complainin the consumer court and how to do that ?

Further, Shall I approach media - highling the harreshment being done by TATA TELECOMMUNICATION for no fault of mine ?

Kindly help...

Regards,

Manindra Singh

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register