LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yash G   05 July 2021

Threat against life by husband

Hi what can I do to legally protect myself from life threats by husband and get a divorce. We were recently got married in court and we dont live together and my family doesnt know about my marriage. My husband has a drinking problem and I have stopped talking to him, he is threating me and my family daily after drinking. (I have whatsapp chats and call recording as proof)

what can I do without letting my family know about all this.

Learning

2 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   05 July 2021

You're situation above is not clear, it's like some sort of fallacious statement.
At one point you've stated that - "We got married in court and my family doesn't know about my marriage", while later you pointed out that you're husband is giving threats to you and your family as well.

Moreover, concluding your situation at last you stated that - "what should you do without letting your family know about it".

So, initially you're statment is very contradicting as at one point you're husband is giving threats to your family and at one point you're saying that you're family in unaware of the marriage.

Please state down true facts, because no court of law or advocate can provide you with Justice based upon some sort of fallacious statement like this.

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Yash G   05 July 2021

husband is calling my father and mother repeatedly telling them that if they look for a groom for me he'll do something. they dont know who he is or why he is doing calling. he is forcing me to come to his place and saying that he wont let me go, abusing me verbally along with his 5-6 drunk friends. i have audio recording of the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register