Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     07 June 2009

Thought of the week

"Discipline is father of freedom"

[VIDHIYOGA THEORY OF JURISPRUDENCE]

Learning

4 Replies

Arun Krishnan (Student)     02 August 2009

Sir,I read your blog rearding the same subject.But  where does this "Vidhi-Yoga" come from?Who was the propounder?could you substantiate your comments?So far I have'nt heard of such a concept.Would you explain?

Arun Krishnan (Student)     02 August 2009

Sir,I read your blog rearding the same subject.But  where does this "Vidhi-Yoga" come from?Who was the propounder?could you substantiate your comments?So far I have'nt heard of such a concept.Would you explain?

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     02 August 2009

Dear Arun, are you convinced with the idea of Vidhiyoga? I myself have propounded this theory. By now, only some of my scattered statements and postings on internet can be found in this regard. Initially, I had introduced this theory through a story for Moot Court problem for Law students of Allahabad University in 2003 . You may have also seen another thread “beautiful truth” on this forum. It was also introduced at the same time through same proposition. In the story/moot court problem, there were several characters namely, “Satyasundaram” “Allaish Maseeh” etc. that were named purposely so as to communicate a message to students. A concept of  “vasudhaiva sharirkam” was also introduced through same story. “vasudhaiva sharirkam” is an important formula in my vidhiyoga theory . Discipline is the first and foremost condition for Yoga. The object of Yoga is to keep the body healthy and to get spiritual liberation or freedom. On the same analogy, in society also (which I consider as a single living body for the purposes of vidhiyoga theory), the discipline is foundation of the freedom.

The book/articles shall be published in proper form after completion of research. However, I have an sketch for publishing this theory through two books and tentatively I have named those books as “Vidhiyog sutram” and Vidhiyog Samhita”.

2 Like

Shyam Kumar (Student)     17 August 2009

Thank for the information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register