Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Radhey (Owner)     04 October 2010

This question is jst 4 fun..lets see who can solve this..?

A lawyer saw a boy sitting on the road who wanted to be a lawyer but had no money? The boy told the man that if you teach me then I will pay you the fees as soon as I win my first case. The teacher agreed and made him a lawyer. The boy was lazy and the man wanted his fees so he filed a case on the court. In the court the man told that if I win this case then I will get my money, and if I lose this case then you will win ur first case so I will again get the money. The equally brilliant student said- If I won the case you won't get the money and if I lose the case then I have not yet won my first case so no money again.

How can you solve their problem????

Learning

22 Replies

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 October 2010

good old puzzle

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     04 October 2010

good old puzzle

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     04 October 2010

Please see the reply the boy gives while a case is filed. He says, If I won the case you won't get the money and if I lose the case then I have not yet won my first case so no money again. 

There he is going wrong...if he wins the first case, he will have to give the money won to his teacher... !!!  :)

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     04 October 2010

Is it lawyers prudence  or jurisprudence ? Anyway thougt provoking prudence.

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     04 October 2010

Hey Radhey,

Its good one yar, i m equally eager to know the answer of this puzzel.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     05 October 2010

In earlier posting the Lawyer was described as a woman to attach more interest to the puzzle.

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     05 October 2010

No Suchitra Madam, if he won case, as per the case, he shall not give to teacher

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     05 October 2010

Let Radhey come out with his answer now....   :D

Radhey (Owner)     05 October 2010

Suchitra Ji,srry do not believe in giving solutions but believe in raising questions only.

Provoking thoughts is my only motto.

(Guest)

LCI is the best site for jokes & jokers

Kamini Ji, Jokers are very much important in life,in playing cards there is always jokers with King and Queens and even Kings used to keep Jokers and Vidushaks in reality also and they were highly esteemed also.Even today stand-up TV Jokers are greatly admired celebrities.

Now U guess what I mean,welcome.........

(Guest)

the joker's channel AAJ TAK is the best continuously 7th year.  I like SEEDHE JOKES in SEEDHI BAAT with Prabhu Chawla

Kamini Ji,good ur sense of humour is appreciable U locate Jokes and Jokers in LCI and AAJTAK.

Good....

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Aravinthan S/o Ganesan
"
No Suchitra Madam, if he won case, as per the case, he shall not give to teacher
"

Answer is here.  Nothing puzzle only remarkable thing herein is that now the boy has become a lawyer trained to fight a false case based on the lies. Now appeal n appeal n dates n dates n the main claim will become too costly.  it is called "Sher ko mil gaya sawa sher"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register