this question is for lawyer. sir, i need your advice

Sir, My relative's daughter is in a relationship with a Punk boy. And he is a criminal by his profession. Parents are understanding her to not to with him but she does not accept to do that. And She has not talk with that boy from 2 months. Today that boy come beside my relative's house and ask a small child that She is living right now here or not..? That Boy answered Don't know. Then that boy told my relatives that they were asking about her. And That's why they are too much worried. Is there any law in Favour of parents to get rid of it. Please help us sir. You may also contact with me On My gmail :- for more information you can ask me there... I will told you whole story about it.. Satyamev Jayate 🙏

S. 354 D of IPC case for Stalking can be registered.


Upto 3 years + Fine for first conviction.

Upto 5 years + Fine for second or subsequent conviction.

1.Cognizable - Bailable - Any Megistrate.
2.Cognizable - Non-bailable -Any Magistrate.


What is the age of the daughter of your relative ?

If she is adult it is her choice / decision to continue her live-in relation.


age and consent of girl will decide plan of action

If your relatives daughter is  also ready to obey her parents then she along with parents can lodge complaint against that punk boy with relevant proofs that he is harrasing and cheating her.


Yes, if a major, it is for the daughter to take action. if any.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x