LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjaci (SSE)     10 April 2012

Third party insurance claim

My husband died in an accident 7 months ago. His bike was hit by a car. My husband's bike was driven by his friend and he was seated behind. We have lodged a case for the  third party insurance claim. My husband owned the bike but he did not have a license for himself since he lost the eye sight of one eye in an accident which took place years ago. The person who drived the bike had a valid license. My husband was working for Life Insurance company as Grade 3 employee. His bike is heavily damaged. He has an elder brother, younger brother and his parents. His parents were not completely dependent on him. I have a daughter of 15months old. In this case who will be the primary heir. How much can we claim and how much will be  the final payout. Will the court decide the share percentage for me, my daughter and in laws. Kindly clarify my doubts.

Thanks in Advance.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     14 May 2012

2) No holder of a driving licence or a learner's licence shall permit it to the used by any other person.

Motor vehicles act.1988

DISHA D. SHAH (lawyer)     30 May 2012

primary heirs are wife and his children if mother and father not dependent nothing goes to them to more know about any dobt contact me on my email net.disha@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register