LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anil   02 October 2016

Theft by wife by entering forcefully in home

dear experts , I faced this situation but not done anything so repenting on same , now my friend got trapped in same issue. So this time i would like to have expert adivce to same atleast my friend.

on 21 sept, Police complaint done by wife and after 5 days (26 sept) Wife came to matrimonial house with father,brother and relative in the absence of husband. Got all gold , cash , dressess , mobile,and other cariable items in 3-4 bags . only bed,fridge etc is left. on 28 sept my friend got call from wife that caw compliant is lodged and appear on 27 sept, Friend thought its joke but on 27 he got call from caw also received letter. when he went there on 1 oct , demand list of streedhan contains bogus items plus gold silver cash clothes mobile and other stuff which was already taken by wife.

so can boy file complaint of theft in this case to police station , boy already told this to caw but caw is not ready to listen, taxi number and time is noted by mother and few neghbour also ready to say that wife came and took articles.

Learning

4 Replies

Anup kumar   02 October 2016

No benefit ,woman point is strong in your case ,also court more favrouble to woman .there law is very strong .

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2016

Facts given so far indicate no crime by her.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 October 2016

Facts given so far indicate no crime by her.

whatnot   03 October 2016

Sometimes doing nothing will be the best statergy.

Whose name is the marital home is? What are things that was taken?  CAW can only interview not interrogate. Go with a lawyer. Get the copy?. Just jumping gun and putting all kind of allegation will backfire as you will be laible to prove the same..

Let them fight in the court about streedhan. By the time it even passes what materials actually consitute as streedhan they would be coming back for Mutual divorce.

Be prepared for that. If time has lapsed then time to go for divorce and fight in the court.

All allegation and counter cases will leave everyone bruised and blind at the end of the day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register