Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jeya nirmala (teacher)     19 June 2016

The validity period of exparte judgement

My husband filed a case for seeking divorce and got the expatriate judgement on Nov 14 due to my continious absent. I want to relive with him .So I sent a lot of compromise request thru me and some common people. he simply rejected all the talks. I want to relive with him and i heard he is planning for his second marriage. How can i Stop this. As if now I'm not getting any compensation from him .I have a male child of 5 years old with my custody.I refused to show my kid to my husband so he simply left us. How can I legally stop his second marriage and recover my life? i'm scared much about my kids future.but he told he will take care of child's future. We are basically RC christians . and he is not getting the proper divorce from church.please guide me to do further


 2 Replies

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     19 June 2016

Legally 90 day period for appeal in HC. Now that option is over.  He is free man, divorced legally from you.  I dont think you will get any alimony also, keeping in mind you never bothered to go to court.  You can file for alimony for child, you wont get alimony as you are working as teacher.

Regarding church.  For Christians there is no divorce according to Bible at all.  You should be ashamed of yourself to call     yourself as Christian. You not only spoilt your life but also spoilt life of your child.  


Options for you is remary now itself or forget marriage totally.


You can contact ur ex and beg him to be in live-in relationship with you.  I dont think he will agree.

Ash   20 June 2016

Dear Nirmala,

I really do not know whats wrong with teh girls since last 2 decades.DIvorce rates are increased so rapidly that probably in the entire history of India witnessed less divorces than the divorce happened/cases in court in last 10 years.

I respect women.Earlier decades many husbands used to torture their wives.Now husbands have become more soft and good natured but women due to special power given by indian Law are misusing this good and soft husband and torture him by taking out his relationship with his parents,siblings and restrciting him what to do and what not to do,They want control and blacckmail if they do not listen to them.staying separately and allowing him not to see his kid is the totaly unforgivale act to both the husband and the liitle are paying with love and affection.I am also a RC.Stop going to church and praying.there is no use as Jesus will never like or fogive the injustice you are doing to your kid and his dad.If you have issue with husband do not interact with him.Why are you denying dad's love to his kid.will not he ask this quetion to you when he gets matured.can you componsate the lost years.Till he is matured you can manipulate the facts,show his dad as bad guy and make him hate his dad.What will happen when he gets matured and starts searching for inofrmation on his dad and comeds to know yo uhave cheated him for so many years by giving false info.

Think about it.Leave your ego/blackmails,become more adjusttable as per christain teachings and compromise with him withouut putting any condition may not be for your sake but your kid's sake and enjoy the benfit and fruits of togetherness with a complete family.

Note:Applicable only if husband is avaerage natured and not physically absuse you.If hehe has physically abused you/having extra marital affair do not compromise.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query