Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRATIK RANJAN (student)     18 September 2017

The supervisor exploits me and refuses to pay

Dear Sir/Madam,

My friend’s father was working in a private construction company as a security guard.He is not authorised by any security guard company.He was working just as an informal labour.All guards working under the company is not directly attached to it.They are working with the channel of a supervisor.The supervisor uses to pay the guards/labours.The supervisor is not giving any document for certification of labours.He is exploiting labours too much.He is taking work from them approx 12-14 hrs. daily and 6 days in a week.For this type of inhuman work, he uses to pay only 6,000 to 8,000 monthly, where the minimum wages of unskilled labour in Delhi government is  ₹ 13,350/month. He also doesn’t pay labours/guards regularly(monthly).The economic condition of my friend’s family is not good, that’s why his father has to work in that type of inhumane situation.

Once the extreme has happened that the supervisor has not paid my friend’s father since 3 months.He asking for his payment to the supervisor.The supervisor and his men did not only refuse to pay him but also beating and threatening badly. Since then he was in trauma and very upset.

Is there any legal solution to get his payment and make proper punishment the supervisor for his misbehaviour.

Please help me and kindly give your valuable suggestion.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register