Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The Protection Of Women From Domestic Violence Act 2005

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 November 2010

SIR, WHAT IS 'FCP'?

" Sites such as these only propogate that men are like babes in the wilderness and women like the wolves in the same wilderness "

THIS SITE,

DO NOT PROPAGATE,

BUT THE PEOPLE

ITSELF COMES AND SUBMIT THERE TEARS & BLOOD SHADES DONE BY THERE WIVES.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     22 November 2010

Female Chauvinistic Pig

" If the woman marries again afterwards, has her former husband still to give her alimoney."

-  no not, after her marriage you need not to pay allimony any more.

' every year the woman has to give a not remarried certificate.'

- no,  when you get the information, of her marriage or she did s*x with some other person - collect some evidences and submit your prayer for no maintenance.

read the family law postings regularly, in a cool temperent, you will easily understand how law works.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
SUCH ACTS (498A, DV, DOWRY ACT ETC)  ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

TO DESTROY THE INSTITUTION OF MARRIAGE.

LIVE IN WILL BE MORE POPULAR IN FORTHCOMING DAYS.
"

Arup ji, please have a survey on this that; 

1. Which community is most effected by misuse of these acts? Hindu? Muslim? Sikh? Christian? Problem is there.

2. What is the position in the cases of registered marriages? I mean; love marriages in inter-caste and inter-religion.

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     22 November 2010

marriage institution is not spoiled by women filing cases but by the cruelty they face,that forces them to file cases with a heavy heart.

so live in partners wont file cases if harassed?

" Which community is most effected by misuse of these acts? Hindu? Muslim? Sikh? Christian? Problem is there."      - all are equally effected.  religion does not play any role here.

" 2. What is the position in the cases of registered marriages? I mean; love marriages in inter-caste and inter-religion.'             - in this area caste or religion does not play any specific role.

" live in partners wont file cases if harassed?'

- very true. but now a days dv act applicable.

ms roshni ji,

did a person marry,  for filling a case or for enjoy all the moments?

did a person marry,  for filling a case or for enjoy all the moments?

any sharp person will know that i have already answered this above

(Guest)

@Roshni B

"marriage institution is not spoiled by women filing cases but by the cruelty they face,that forces them to file cases with a heavy heart.

No person filing case for their enjoyment.

Women forces them to file cases with a heavy heart.

Because they have harass, tortured by their relatives and husband so that they decided to to take revenge (BAdLa) and punish those bl**dy people that’s it.

Also they get monetary relief as they are entitled for that to.

Any sharp person will know that i have already answered this above(I am not talking to roshni )

Sharpshooter –women become sharpshooter now a days (negative False cases) if their husband don’t have any mistake on their part  yet they don’t know when they killed(sharpshooters)(Dv act or 498 A)

But one thing also noted that false filing cases are now days, yet many husband give torture to their wife as husband don’t fear about the  cases filed by their wife and if good husband face false cases then he shouting  help help!!   ----This is the real picture of Indian society.

(Guest)

@Arup

" live in partners wont file cases if harassed?'

- very true. but now a days dv act applicable.

As arup had bad experiences about marrriage and now they have a faith i live in relation (ANy time Any where Any time walkout,Just enjoy!!)  But now he also afraid as they said Now a days Dv act also applicable to Live in relationship

Disclaimer: the above statement is given by arup in somewhere in the thread so its not mine.

Sharpshooter :/

Sala saadi mai fasa aur aaab Live in relation mai bhi pareshaani.

Sharpshooters hartaraf hai.

1 Like

Lol Kushan!:D

But be careful...Now you are inviting people for personal comments and arguments..

1 Like

(Guest)

@Roshni B

Ab delete hone ka time aa gaya hai.haa haa!!:P

Now you are inviting people for personal comments and arguments..

That why I put Disclaimer clause.I didnt said He somewhere said this.

he said 3-4 lines only..u added so many urself...

leave it!:)

one reaps what he sows...if one revives other threads to pass comments on a particular member,he also faces same fate next day