LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kavita Pundhir (Senior manager)     08 March 2012

Thanks lci, thanks shonee kapoor

Dear Friends, I would like to say something very important here. LCI is a great website that not only helps victims but supports you in many ways. It makes much easier to fight cases and get advice. But more importantly it is because of some people like Mr Shonee Kapoor, someone who is like a friend, philosopher & guide to hundreds of victims. I am sure we all will agree that matrimonial disputes are so complicated that needs to be handled with lot of care and a tiny mistake can cause great amount of harm, and in these cases more than anything the experience helps. Friends, Shonee Kapoor is one such person who has always worked for the cause. He has taken up the mission to hie very heart and is showing the guiding light to those lost in the darkness of 498a. His advice has shown the right path to many fellow victims. His advice is so helpful and the solutions that he gives are the best. So many people have been benefited from his advice and help and he is undoubtedly one of the gems that LCI has. Having him on the panel of experts is surely honorable for LCI and it is people like him that makes these websites credible. When I had a problem in my household, started by my Bhabhi, i went crazy coz i did not know what to do and how to go about it. I was taking to a few lawyers but still felt lost, then I came across Mr. Shonee Kapoor in LCI, he guided me all through my prob and its because of him that today my prob is almost solved today. I can never thank him enough for all the guidance that he has provided me and my family. Friends, all his advises are so bang on the target and to the point. he does not takes you for a walk like all the other lawyers and is committed to the cause. I also had a chance to talk to him and take his help beyond LCI, he is a real helper and best guide for matrimonial cases. The way he supported us was something that me & my family will never forget and at times we felt that he is truly god sent. From day one when I contacted him, he has extended his help to my family and has helped us gain our confidence back. he stood with us on each and every step and guided us all through and even sometimes even better then our lawyers. I can very proudly say that if you consult him, that is alone fine in solving your prob and you will not need anything else. His understanding of the 'Law' and the subject are so deep “Stand up for what you believe in” is a great phrase to live by and Mr Shonee Kapoor is a living example of this. Friends we are highly privileged to have him amongst us. We all are very well aware of his own struggle and how bravely he fought his cases and stood up for what is right. Friends, it was very sad to see that a few days ago, someone was trying to destroy Shonee Kapoor's image by posting bad comments about him on the forum. I fail to understand that this website is a open forum where you can get help and when Mr kapoor is just answering questions & queries of the victims in the most lawful way, and it is upto them to take his advice or not, it is not that he is imposing anything on anyone, then why these people have a prob with this. But again it was overwhelming to see that everyone in LCI stood for his support and did not let some non credential person have his way. This shows a lot about the LCI and goes on to say that it has some of the best people as its members. Needless to say that Mr Shonee Kapoor kept his silence all through this and did not stoop down to the level of that person, that say a lot about him. I wanted to write in the expert section against that person, but was not able to post, then I got busy sorting out 11th hour hitches in my own household disputes, that I could not support him at that time. I know he won't even mention a word about the same. But Shonee Ji, I wanted to give a tight slap to that person, as I still want to give to my Bhabhi, much against your advise and consent. I am so indebted to you, that if I can be of any help to you at any time, please don't hesitate to ask. In the end I would like to urge all victims that if you have a prob just once consult Mr Shonee Kapoor, and know what he has to say, to take that advice or leave it is completely upto you.

Learning

10 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     08 March 2012

Whoops, I am flattered, humbled and honoured.

But much of what you wrote is your own experience, every case has its own merits and every party behaves diferently.

What worked in your case may not work in other cases.

All the best, stay blessed.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com
3 Like

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     09 March 2012

Rightly said by Kavita Pundhir.

:)

sri (ceo)     09 March 2012

lci has a cotorie of experts... one says something then a bunch of noddies says... ye..... shonee is different... hope our experts are brave enough to come out of this  moo-mentality and serve humanity...

afterall whatever you are and you have, enough for the grave... cant carry forward anywhere...

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     09 March 2012

shonee deserves the said credit.i wish him ........to be toppest MATRIMONIAL LAWYER  in near future.

Sameer12345 (SSE)     09 March 2012

Agreed......

cm jain sir (ccc)     09 March 2012

His dedicated approach and a tireless, selfless service for the needy cant be expressed in mere words.

Best wishes for Shonee sir and God bless him!

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     09 March 2012

yup! shoney sir deserve it..

(Guest)

rightly said.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 March 2012

May GOD bless him so much that he becomes JUDGE very soon & provide LIFELINE to sufferers of legal terrorism

danish (Manager)     13 March 2012

Shonee Bhai and Tajobs Bhai are two ANGELS .

God Bless them Always.

Amen

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register