Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed (accountant)     23 January 2014

Thank you for help in other cases--now 406/34

Dear Experts,

Thanks for help and valuable suggestions.

Summary:

Feb2013:498A-Stay for HC

Feb2013:Divorce:Done

Mar2013:DVC-Not started still fighting for non maintenable in session.

Now,

Today(Jan-14) i was informed by my lawyer that they have file another case against me 406/34 in UP court and i am resident of delhi even matrimonial home was also in delhi.Now after divorced it is no more matrimonial but her belongings are still there and no body is staying there as i left india also.

They have filed this case in Mar-13 but we didn't get any summons from court but luckily munshi of our advocate saw that file in session court when he went for getting data of DVC in session court.

My Questions:

1. Why we didn't get any summons from court and still proceeding are going on in session court.

2.They didn't attached any bill but list is not correct.

3.This case is maintainable in delhi or UP.

4.Should we return everything now like bed,sofa and fridge or we have to wait till they submit bills.

5.I have asked them many times to collect their belongings when i was in delhi but they didn't collect and were  were asking for money instead of items.

As we got case copy today itself and my advocate will submit his reply on next date and i would like to take your inputs so that i can convey to my advocate to include your suggestions in his reply.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register