LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     25 August 2009

territorial jurisdiction under UPID Act

Sorry you don't have any PM's related to "dear friends Please help me ! i have facing a case regarding the territorital jurisdiction in the case of Industrial dispute at the stage of conciliation before the assisstant labour commissioner Lucknow . My client has been dismissed from the H O at Lko but He was working at Bahririch District , His Inquiry was conducted at Lucknow but dismissial order was sent at the address of BAhraich which is within the region of Faizabad Conciaton Officer , The Employer has filed as wp challenging the order of C.O. that the cause of action not arose at Lucknow but is should be AT Bahrich but My plea is that the appointing as well as terminating authority is Secretary Of the Ashram and the only Party and at Bahrich No person who can make a party situate , the jurisdiction lies at the both at lko and Bahraich what is correct and ruling if any

Learning

1 Replies

Suresh C Mishra (advocate)     31 August 2009

soni sir I am very much thankful by the reply Pl through some light on the question of territorial jurisdiction of  concilaiton Officer Lucknow or C.O. Faizabad have correct jurisdictionin avove matter ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register