Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalitha   05 July 2022

Terrace leakage

Hello sir
We stay in top floor in a society in kalyan since 2010. From 2010 onwards we are facing leakage problem . And five years back they did water proofing but again it was still leaking and we asked for permanent solution that is pathra and they are not agreeing even not keeping any interest because of solar. What we have to do please suggest.


 2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     06 July 2022

Did you raise the problem in AGM of the society ? If so, what is result ?

Is it correct that roof leaking for last 12 years and building survived ?

You may approach Registrar Cooperative Societies Maharashtra, if you did not get any postive response.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     06 July 2022

It is mandatory for the Society to repair leakage of rain water from the terrace. You may take recourse to the following three remedies :

(1) Dy. Registrar of CHS of your zone, (2) You may also submit a complaint to the Building & Factory department of Muncipality and (3) You may also file a grievance with the Consumer Forum for deficiency in services.

I have personally tried all the three options and found these very effective.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query