LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nilufer daruwala   01 September 2016

Terrace flat in Mumbai

Kindly guide me regarding my terrace flat wch i purchased in 2004.

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     01 September 2016

What is your question? 

Any legal query?

rajesh   29 November 2018

is there any rule or norms for a terrace flat allotment of 50% or 1/3 rd or 100% of terrace area to be alloted as carpet area additional to flat while redevelopment of hsg by BMC or any legal body or it depends on the committee & builder to agree

nilufer daruwala   26 January 2019

I purchased a flat with adjascent terrace and the entry is from the main staircase. Main terrace is located above our flat. I bought from the builder almost 10 years ago with allotment letter. Now the society is claiming verbally that it never did belong to me and i should relinquish the property. I pay property tax to society for the terrace as well...Kindly advice the repecussions that I would be facing.

nilufer daruwala   26 January 2019

I purchased a flat with adjascent terrace and the entry is from the main staircase. Main terrace is located above our flat. I bought from the builder almost 10 years ago with allotment letter. Now the society is claiming verbally that it never did belong to me and i should relinquish the property. I pay property tax to society for the terrace as well...Kindly advice the repecussions that I would be facing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register