Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     21 March 2012

Also join SIFF and be a member of https://forum.498a.org/

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Thomas (CSR)     08 March 2013

hi sir,

i have married on 2011, she never compromise at all. she listen always her mother words. she never understand me or my words. my mom got divorced by my father when my mom pregnant for 3 month ( me). i havnot saw my father at all.  she sacrified whole life to me by working as mason in different foreign countries.

my wifeand her mother wants me to separate from my family mingle with her family and brother  whatever i earn i gave it to her and she is also earning and past 1.5 years she gave salary to her mom i never bother about her salary , but when i got married to her that time my salary for 5 months is pending within the company, yet not cleared. we got child 4 month before and after 3 month i called to ready i pick up and we stay at my mother home instead of paying rent 5500 rupees per month. she said i wont stay in your mother locality where she born and lived their life with their family.

Note her mom is self fish she dont have income only her son is working and if her daughter earning goes to me than their is a financial crunch that is why she always pinching her daughter and tell wrong inforrmation about my family and my sister. my sister and their 4 children stay along with my mother.

conclusion : she want to work and pay to entire salary to her mom no problem for me. but i cannot pay rent at all my inocme is 20k per month. we have finacial problem.  she is not agreeing to stay along with us in our locality. finaly i decided to divorce her instead of living with her.  kindly guide me what are demerit i am to face in divorce

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register