LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     02 June 2012

Terms and conditions at lokadalat

The matter refered to LOKADALAT in MC case. Could you please let me know your comments on the following terms and condition. Is the below terms and conditions are good enough to wash out our hands completely?

TERMS and CONDITIONS:

By mutual agreement the parties have effected the compromise on the following terms and conditions

1. The petitioner has agreed to receive a sum of Rs XXXXXX/- towards her one time permanent, alimony and she is giving up all her rights to claim any maintenance from the respondent towards her maintenance. Accordingly the respondent has paid the said amount Rs XXXX/- to the petitioner and the petitioner is acknowledging the receipt of the said amount.

2. The petitioner is also agreed to with draw the following cases against the respondent and his other family members.

(a) case# CC 36/2010, 498A, DP3 and DP4 cases which is pending before JFCM Court,XXXX

And the respondent has also agreed to pay the Rs XXXXX (Rupees XXXXXX) to the petitioner after the above case ( ie, CC # 36/2010, which is pending before JFCM Court, XXXX) is withdrawn by the petitioner.

1. The petitioner has no claim whatsoever in future against the respondent . The petitioner has no right whatsoever in the future against the person or property, either movable or immovable of the respondent.

2. As per the Islamic personal law, the respondent pronounced triple TALAQ and the petitioner is ratifying the same and with this, the marriage between petitioner and respondent is dissolved. The petitioner is divorcee and she is no more wife of respondent. This award/agreement can be used as proof of completion of divorce between petitioner and respondent.

5. The settlement contained in this document is comprehensive and final. No subsequent

conditions / demands will be raised at any later stage. No civil/criminal cases will be filed

by either petitioner or respondent against each other or any of their family members at any later

stage.

6. Each party bear their own costs

Learning

2 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     06 June 2012

Yes.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

MASTHAN (Self employeed)     06 June 2012

Hi Shonee,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Our advocates (my advocate , their advocate and her gang)  are ready to come KAZI office and sign on the KULA papers  but when I ask them to include the same thing in LOKADALAT, they are denying it. I am not understanding why they are denying to include the divroce (either TALAQ/KULA ) in LOKADALAT terms and conditions.

2. Is there any chance that the advocates or the b*tch will cheat us in divorce again? claiming she is not a divorcee and the settlement happened only for MC and 498A?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register