Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yogi (sr asscoaite)     02 April 2015

Termination of leave leave and licence agreement a

HI,

I am the owner of a flat & LL agreement which was registered on 26 March @ Kalyan to give it to tenant. Attached is darft which was prepared for that.

licensee gave me PDC of 1st April against  deposit which is not yet cleared (likely get clear today)   & agreed to pay monthly rental on or before 1st day of every month. There is no token taken for this.

Agreement period 1/4/2015 to 28/2/2016 for 11 months with locking period of 8 months.

As discussed , later on 1st April 2015 I had requested licensee to online transfer of rental amount & he showed disagreement , later I requested cash , even he wasn’t ready so I proposed  to give possession of flat post amount deposited in my account because wish to keep my transaction secure with ensuring possession post payment.

Over above point, dispute happened & licensee asked to terminate contract. Also I don’t wish to continue with him due to differences at the start. I yet to give possession.

Later on discussion for termination , he showed like licensor (me) is keen to terminate the contract.

Need help in following... 

1.       It is likely that today deposit amount will credited to my account (rent not yet received) , in this case can we initiate the termination of contract. (Locking in period mentioned 8 months)

2.       If termination showed from my side ,will their any legal complication like claim from licensee to push for possession or some sort of money loss recovery.

3.       If termination happens with mutual understanding of both parties, are we mandate to mention reason in termination papers. What would be suitable language to for mutual closure in draft.

4.       Need advise on what case should I take while terminating to that my next tenant contract would be trouble-free.

Pl

pl 

Learning

1 Replies

Stanley Dix   10 July 2017

So, have you found the solution? I am currently writing a paper for the best essay writing company and need to bring some examples of problems and solutions. So, what was the way out for you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register