LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

termination from sbi po

hello sir/ma'am...i am terminated from sbi po post-batch 2016.i couldn't qualify in confirmation test. i send application for re-evaluation but they denied and said that there is no provision regarding re-evaluation of answer sheet.i want to challenge their confirmation policy because no ther bank has such type of confirmation test.please guide me what can be done next.Should i file a writ in court for re-evaluation of answer sheet? can i get stay from court for this post ? i am very depressed .Please give some advice to me...i don't want to leave my job

Learning

4 Replies

B.deepa   23 May 2019

ya.. seee. there will be some rules and policies to the bank also.. if I correct and then you can go for a stay. but u can continue it only until the judgment comes.. but if the judgment is not favour however u have leave the job.. k. better u know first any rules and etc.. then start. your trail

Vikas   24 May 2019

Please call me....mai bhi terminate ho gya hu..... We have entered the bank through a legitimiate channel and are now being terminated based on our result in confirmation exam. We gave 2.5 years to the bank. I am crossed the age of 29, hence they have almost all opportunities shut down for me.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2019

You better search other private banks for such posts. 

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 June 2019

Meet an advocate with full documents you have.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register