LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KAVYA B S   28 December 2021

Termination and unpaid salary

I was working as an manager in a private limited company for last 10 months in Bangalore
November month salary was not paid and they terminated my employment without any prior notice in December 1st week, when I asked about salary they said it will be processed as per the commitment given ( on December 2nd I received a mail from finance team that there will be delay in salary for 15days) on 9th December they terminated me, when I asked them that as pe appointment. letter it needs to be informed 2 months prior but they said it's all done, I am following up with them for salary from 16th and there is no proper response for mails, message and calls.

they were deducting EPF from my salary but it was not crediting to pf account.

kindly suggest how to solve this and collect my dues and also let me know if I go legally will this company can harm my career.

Learning

3 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     28 December 2021

I hope you are in search of job now. My advise would be don't waste in concentrating.which will cosume considerabt time and expensive if proceeded legally.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     29 December 2021

Claim your outstanding amount by sending representation / notice followed by filing case before concerned Labour Commissioner / industrial dispute under section 33(c) of the ID Act.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 December 2021

send a legal notice for your ourstanding salary dues 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register