Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASGAR FANSOFKAR (ENGINEER)     21 March 2012

Termination

Hello,

I have joint a small company 2 years before and have left the same as there was an offer from Pvt. Ltd. Company.  The new company issued an appointment letter basis on which i resigned by previous company.  The new company made me to work hard for one month and then when their job was finished terninated me without notice.  Since they did not mentioned the salary of 13K on appointment letter has only paid 50% of it as settlement (which was verbal).  They did not ask me to sign their register but I have the proof of work done.   Now I am a family person, nowhere to go.  Please help me,  Please let me know what is the compensation I should get as I have no job and a family of six people to serve.

regards,

Asgar

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 March 2012

Probably you were on probation and”termination without notice or salary in lieu of notice" has been invoked.

Why did you accept an appointment letter without salary/wages expressed in it?

Use and throw is an ugly approach? Hire and fire is bad approach?

The conduct of your employer is bad.

If you are willing to contest the termination then you approach a competent and experienced service lawyer and your lawyer may choose to issue a legal notice.

You can also approach O/o Labor Commissioner/Wages Inspector, and raise your demand for wages/salary for period you have worked + notice pay.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register