Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Termination

Dear Learned Members,

I am in a great trouble and advise from you regarding my carrer, I work am working as a Contract Employee in PSU since 2016, the contract is for period of 3 years and getting renewed till now, Lately new Manager came and there was corruption and as a matter of which i was being harassed as a results of it by my Team Mates, I came across the documents and started black mailing the new Manager and Director to stop the ill treatment, I have periodically sent them mails on this regard.

Lately they raised a False Suspension Order  saying I assaulted the Manager on 05.01.2023 around 5:30PM, and stopped my attendence being recorded and took a false apology note regarding the same, it has been a month now, I am getting to know from the sources that their intention is to remove me from the Job. But during the said period I was in site and have recorded my Attendence with GPS Location at 6:34PM, It takes 30 min drive from office to site location where I have recorded my Attendance, I have screen shots of the same, They have prepared False Eye Witnessess as a Testimony for the same. I want to know legal standing on :

1) The Fake Apology Note taken from me in hope of quick resolution to restore my salary.

2) Weather Screen Shot of Punches showing Location has more Evidenciery Support or Eyewitness, considering also the harassement Mails dropped earlier, Since the Eyewitnessess work for them will they be termed interested

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 February 2023

are you governed by CDA Rules of the PSU.

1 Like

(Guest)

No , I am on Consolidated Salary, direct Pay Role of the PSU. Please guide me on Fake Apology letter taken from me, what can i do about the same and do my puch has more evidenciary value or false eye witness statement. Please let me know sir. How I can proceed further so that i will money of the current term

Shashi Dhara   01 February 2023

You can use electronic evidence to defend your case .

(Guest)

Dear Sir, will the false witnessess, be termed as intersted?

Originally posted by : Chetan kumar

No , I am on Consolidated Salary, direct Pay Role of the PSU. Please guide me on Fake Apology letter taken from me, what can i do about the same and do my puch has more evidenciary value or false eye witness statement. Please let me know sir. How I can proceed further so that i will money of the current term

You hvae replied that you are on consolidated salary.  you have still not replied

"are you governed by CDA Rules of the PSU"

This information is vital

what do you gain by spreading facts. Opened new thread

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/suspension-order-746986.asp

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Chetan kumar

If you are on cosolidated salary whetehr there is any provision in contract for suspension.

If not whetn under what rule they suspended you . PSU CD Rules or other rules?

As far as departmental inquiry is concerned the so called fake letter has full evidencary value.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank You Sudhir Kumar Sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register