LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vasudha (researcher)     30 April 2010

termination

This is in continuation of my previous post. I have been given a letter stating that my organisation does not wish to continue with my services. It is a plot against me...please suggest  if fighting for my position is worth after this??? Should I take a legal recourse or just let go?

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI)ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify..com

REGARDING THE JOB  AND NOTICE.KINDLY NOTE   THAT.

1.YOU MAY KINDLY SEND EXACT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR TERM OF EMPLOYMENT AS PER YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER, ALSO MENTION THE POST HELD AND YEARS OF SERVICE COMPLLETED AND WHETHER P.F. WAS DEDUCTED, SALARY DETAILS WHETHER SALARY OR STIPEND..ALL THESE ARE DECIDING FACTORS.

2.IN GENERAL YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT ANY COMPANY HAS TO GIVE NOTICE IN WRITING  TO THE EMPLOYEE FOR TERMINATION OF JOB OR SALARY IN LIEW OF NOTICE .

3.YOU MAY APPROACH APPROACH COURT AS PER YOUR DESIGNATION .KINDLY NOTE THAT OFFICE STAFF AND LABOUR  CATOGARY HAVE TO  APPROACH LABOUR COURT AND ALL OFFICERS AND MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVES  AND OFFICERS AND MANAGERS IN CASE OF ANY DISPUTE HAVE TO FILE A CIVIL SUIT OR WRIT PETITION FOR RECOVERY OF THE AMOUNT.

4.YOU MAY KINDLY FOLLOW UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS. IN CASE YOU NEED MY HELP WILL HELP YOU.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI0,ADVOCATE

vasudha (researcher)     01 May 2010

Thanks for replying.

The exact details of my offer later clause 5 is-

" You will be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining duty. If considered necessary, the period of probation may be extended by the management at its sole dscretion without assigning ny cause or reason. During the period of your probation, your services can be terminated without assigning any reason and without any notice. The same is applicablefor you also".

I worked as reserch faculty for 10 months

PF was not deducted.

I was given a gross amount as salary

I did not get any pay slip.

Please suggest if my case is strong enough to take a legal recourse or should I just end it here.

Tapan Amoria (Manager H.R.)     01 May 2010

Dear Vasudha

I suggest you end the matter here because your services ended in 10 months and probation period is 12  months there is nothing much to be gained from litigation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register