IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More




I was working in a export company from past 7 years  and suddenly one fine day without any proper reason  my new boss decided and told me to leave the job immediately. I stopped going to company and resigned also .

Note : my boss sent me a threatning mial to resign immediately or face issue 

As per company policy i will get 3 month basic salary as comensation with my full and final setelment.

i wuold like to know 

1. Apart from 3 month basic .can i ask for  compensation from company ?

2. will there be any problem in getting experience certificate / PF  if i ask for compensation 


Please advise 




 2 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     03 March 2016

1. Well, this conduct of your boss is certainly audicous.

2. Any way since you have resinged you will get as what you have mentioned i.e. three months of salary.

3. This paymnet it self is a compensation.

4. P.F. procedure will be adopted by them and due notification will be sent to the P.F.C. and thir subscripttion for the next three months after your resignation too will be credited to your P.F. account. You can then conform and wihdraw from the P.F. as and when needed by you.


Kumar Doab (FIN)     16 April 2016

Memeber has deleted the a/c so no reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query