30% OFF on all Law Courses until 10th of July. Enroll Now. Use Code: July30
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Majumder   11 April 2018

Terminated without any notice.

Dear All

I am from Kolkata and I was working in Pvt. Ltd. company at their retail store in Bangalore from 01/12/2014. On 7th April Saturday our director over the phone told me that "you don't need to come from Monday". I told them to give it in written but they simply refused it. So I had no clues about what to do and therefore I came back into Kolkata. Now tell me that is there any step that i can take against them? they terminated me without given any compensation i.e. two/three months salary.


 6 Replies

Siddharth Jain   11 April 2018

Please share a copy of your employment agreement on isidjain1@gmail.com.
1 Like

Rohit Majumder   11 April 2018

There was no agreement. They only given me a joining letter. There they mentioned that they are appointing me for 3 months probation period. After that probation period they didn't given me any agreement.

Siddharth Jain   12 April 2018

In that case, you'll have to serve a legal notice to your employer for recovery due to wrongful termination, which would be governed according to the law of the labd, in no agreement is there.

Rohit Majumder   12 April 2018

can they take any step against me? since they didn't given me any letter/notice about termination.

Siddharth Jain   12 April 2018

They won't take any step against, if you don't sell their trade secret etc.
Instead, you should be the one who should be taking action against them for their default in payment of 3 months salary.

kunal “#unconventional #Aquari   16 April 2018

Agree with Ld. Counsel Siddharth Jain
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query