LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh   14 November 2016

TEP & 340 Crpc

TEP= Can I File TEP. if I have Proof like Wife is saying In DV case with Help of Affidavat Sign in dv case, that She spent 16 Lakhs of rupees in marriage.But in FIR she is saying that her father is a very poor man.As Vegetable Seller. 340 Crpc=If allegations of FIR & Dv case both are different allegations with help of 195 IPC,192 Ipc Its possible to File 340 Perjury application.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     14 November 2016

Umesh u need to give full fact of case.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     15 November 2016

You fight both cases on merit. Generally S.340 cases won't succeed. Any how, if you insist to file such case, then engage an advocate, because the time of filing complaint u/s. 340 requires proper time, i.e., placing the documents and giving evidence etc. in the proceedings.

Samarpan (M)99958670740 (Free legal advice and legal aid cell)     15 November 2016

You fight both cases on merit. Generally S.340 cases won't succeed. Any how, if you insist to file such case, then engage an advocate, because the time of filing complaint u/s. 340 requires proper time, i.e., placing the documents and giving evidence etc. in the proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register