LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arvind wavhale   08 September 2021

Tenent ownership housing society

We have purchased flat in the building where the Tenent ownership housing society allready raagisterd the now we all flat purchers registered a tenent co-partership housing society cooperative housing society now we want a conveynce in the name of our Tenent co-partership housing society.

Please guide us for the conveyance deed prosses

 4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     08 September 2021

Tenant and Ownership are two different propositions which can not go hand in hand.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2021

Conveyance deed – Procedure It will be written on stamp paper. This document will be presented at the local sub registrar's office. The registrar verifies the deed and approves for registration. After approval, stamp duty and registration charges must be paid and the conveyance deed will be ready.

arvind wavhale   08 September 2021

So we don't need to take approval from the ownership housing society members If we get conveyance what are the leagal rights to us

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     08 September 2021

You may be required to pay the stamp duty and registration charges for a deed of sale to the new society. You had better consult a local practicing advocate in the matter.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query